Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Days - Friends


I love Friends, I can’t believe it’s been 8 years since it went off the air. And now I feel really old.
I was just watching “The One Hundredth” episode, where Phoebe has the triplets; her doctor is a Fonzie/Happy Days fanatic.
I never watched Happy Days though; Friends talks about that show a lot so I looked up its air dates.
This episode aired in 1998, 14 years ago. At that time, it was 14 years after the ending of Happy Days (1984).

It always seemed that Happy Days was such an old show, so to realize this makes me feel old! No wonder it's on Nick At Night now...
I also noticed that Happy Days began in 1974, ended 10 years later in 1984. Friends debuted 10 years after HD ended, in 1994 and also lasted 10 years, till 2004. I never knew that; I think that’s pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment