Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Love LA!

I’ve lived in L.A. for a few years now; whenever I talk to someone who lives outside they always ask if I see any celebrities. I immediately answer yes, because it is true. Unfortunately, my mind goes blank immediately after and I can not think of any cool stories to tell them! Of course then I feel like an idiot.
So, I decided to add my stories to my blog and just tell them to check it out hahaha.
I’m going to call this part “I Love LA!” because that is usually what I think right after I see the celebrity.

I'm going to start with one of my favorite stories.
I was living in Studio City at the time. I was at the grocery story around 10pm at night. I just needed a few things but only a few check out counters were open so I got behind the first one I saw. Totally wasn’t paying attention to the person in front of me because I was doing something on my phone. After about 5 minutes I realized I hadn’t moved. A minute later, still hadn't moved. I started getting angry and looked up to see what was going on; the dude in front of me had 2 CARTS full of stuff! Then I looked a little closer and realized dude was Tommy Lee from Motley Crue! Since I was a fan of the band, my anger started to subside and I then started to look at how much toilet paper he was buying haha.


I did snap a picture of him, I can't find it now but when I do I'll post.

No comments:

Post a Comment