Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Love LA! part 2


I just saw the movie “Pitch Perfect.” It reminded me that I used to see Brittany Snow at my gym. It was a few years ago, when she was a blonde. I never did talk to her, just saw her.

A gym in L.A. is a great place to see celebrities.

One of my favorite stories is when I met Lesli Kay (soap actress), even though it was embarrassing for me. One night, when I brought the latest Soap Opera Digest with me to read, she was on the cover. I just chose the first free treadmill I saw, was not paying attention to anyone around me. After a few minutes, I looked around and notice her, who no doubted saw what I was reading. I awkwardly said “Hi, I’m a big fan!” 
She was so nice. We became gym friends after that; we'd talk about her sons and what her character was doing on Bold and the Beautiful.

A friend of mine works out at the same gym as Joe Manganiello (actor, True Blood). I might have to join that gym :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment